Faculty of Pharmacy
• The faculty was opened in (2007-2008) academic year. The faculty awards a degree in pharmacy. The duration of study is five years. The faculty aims at preparing scientific cadres that contribute to raising the level of health awareness amongst citizens in regard to medicines and the need to use them properly. The faculty is equipped with the latest laboratory and teaching equipment and supplies.
• Four classes have graduated so far from the faculty. The graduates are of a good scientific level as confirmed by the results obtained in the Unified National Test, where the success percentage was 70%.
• Area of Scientific Research:
1. Immunomodulators and medicinal plants.
2. Functional Food and Pharmaceutical Industry
3. Diagnostic Biotechnologies and Cancer Research