1- General principles:
- Definition of health and disease.
- Determinants of health and disease.
- Parameters of health and disease.
- Definition, importance & purposes.
- Concept of causation& main epidemiological model.
- Types of epidemiological designs.
- Epidemics & methods of investigation.
- Epidemiology of communicable diseases.
- Screening & surveillance.
3- Health management:
- Physician and the science of healthManagement.
- Principals of health management.
- Health planning.
- Health evaluation.
- Health care system.
- Managing health programs and hospitals.
4- Environmental health:
- Enviromental factors affecting health.
- Water health.
- Air health.
- Food health.
- Housing health.
- Wastes disposal.
- School health.
- Occupational health.
- Other sectors and environmental health.