Medical Termiology (2)
- Module Goals
Students will acquire the basic English language skills that are required for their study and future careers.
- Assessment Methods
25%: Class activity.
75%: Final-term exam.
- Module Syllabus
Introduction to Biomedical Engineering Concept.
– Physiological Systems of the Body.
– Biomedical Engineering Concepts of Physics.
– Mechanics and Fluid Mechanics.
– Biomechanics of Bones.
– Biomechanics of Soft Tissues.
– The Cardiovascular System and Blood Flow.
– The Respiratory System
– Kidney and Blood Flow.
– Physiological Signals and Transducers.
– Signal and Image processing.
– Radiography and Ultrasound.
– Health Care Information and Communication.