(Anatomy (3) (head and senses
- head facias and muscle
- head joints, temporomandibular joint, occipito-nuchal joint
- salivary glands
- regions of head, neck and face
2- CNS and senses
- diencepahlon, basal ganglia.
- ascending and descending tracts, white matter, functional divisions.
- CNS vasculature
- autonomic nervous system
- spinal cord
- brain stem and caranial nerves
- ventricular system and CSF fluid
- menings of brain and spinal cord
- orbit and its components.
- Head and neck appendix: nose, paranasal sinuses
-Mouth, tongue and teeth