Article (1) - Vision Vision:
Looks University School of Medicine Andalus Private Medical Sciences to achieve excellence in medical education, scientific research and health service in order to contribute effectively to the development of society and elevate it healthy and civilized.
Article (2) - Mission Mission:
Faculty of Medicine at Al Andalus University own medical science seeks to excellence in the preparation and training of doctors with scientific and professional qualifications and ethical high unable to compete in the local and regional labor market
And international qualified for follow-up medical specializations and carry out scientific research in line with the needs of
Society and economic and social development plans in Syria and the Arab world and keep pace with scientific progress
And technical happening in the world.
The total so by investing in human resources, and closer cooperation and strategic partnerships
With all sectors concerned in order to Balomoralsahah Ttaiwiraltalim and support learning and professional development opportunities.
Article 3 - Objectives Objectives:
Faculty of Medicine at the University of Al-Andalus Private Medical Sciences aimed at the following:
1. Prepare GP high-efficiency tamattu scientific ethics and the ethics of medical practice and qualifying to pursue specialized studies and do scientific research in order to serve the community and provides health for its members and contribute to its development and prosperity.
2- Curriculum and teaching programs are constantly developing and adapting them to scientific developments and modern medical discoveries, with a focus on the practical and applied aspects and the development of teaching methods and modalities for exams, written and translated books and medical references.
3. achieve quality standards in order to obtain national, regional and international reliability.
4. The opening of the disciplines in the various fields of medical science in line with the needs of the community and the remarkable scientific development.
5. creating scientific staff competent and qualified in line with recent developments in the field of medical sciences and information technology.
6. provide the appropriate conditions for scientific research and ensure the right conditions for it.
7. promote the culture of work in a team Team Work.
8- Involve economic and social actors and public sectors Alkhasfi college events.
9. Alamlaly instill the ideals of national and human values in the minds of the graduates of the university.
10. communicate with Khregialklah and to pursue their education and their activities after graduation.
11. encourage the cultural, artistic and social activity and Riyadeimma leads to refine the student's personality.
12. documenting Altaaonalalma and cultural with universities and research centers, local, Arab and international scientific bodies.
13. the delivery of health services to a large segment Manalmwatunain through the work of teaching hospitals.
Article (4) - distinctive specifications for graduates of Human Medicine program in Al Andalus Private University of Medical Sciences (Attitude of Graduate)
1. Work on health promotion and preservation and restoration, taking into account the national system of primary health care.
2. teamwork to meet the needs of patients to perform high-quality, responsible, ethical, clinical and takes into account the individual within the family and society.
3. The ability to show the craftsmanship required (Professionalism) in dealing with patients, physicians and other medical professionals, including the show communication skills (Communication Skills) needed and to follow the rules of medical ethics (Ethical codes).
4. The ability to progress in post-graduate studies and research work.
5. The ability to self-development and lifelong learning (LLL).
Article (5) - targeted educational outcomes (ILOs) program of Al-Andalus Private Medical Sciences:
A- knowledge and understanding:
Must be a graduate has acquired knowledge and be able to understand the following:
1. basic scientific concepts of the structure and function of organs and systems in the case of the human body both in different stages of life, including the fetal stage.
2. medical terminology and methods of formulation.
3. molecular and biochemical and cellular mechanisms that maintain the basic balance of the body including Alhdthiat underlying growth and reproduction and aging.
4. foundations of medical physics and the principles of its practical applications.
5. the basic principles of genetics and genetic diseases.
6. basic principles of infection and immunity.
7. morphology of the tissues and organs of the body in a natural state and sick.
8. mechanisms and causes of disease and how the disease progression.
9. concepts of health and disease and the determinants of health and the causes of disease and risk factors and prevention.
10-pharmacological treatment principles and mechanisms of action and indications for various pharmaceutical major cliques.
11. Clinical manifestations of the disease, diagnosis and early detection and sequelae.
12. basic principles in the management of common diseases and life-threatening, including drug treatment and non-pharmacological and follow-up and referral and soothe the pain and rehabilitation.
13. healthy behavior and social and psychological factors that affect the health and affected by it in the context of individual, family and society.
14. basic principles of epidemiology and surveillance, public health, health promotion and preventive medicine.
15. health of the population, demography and health needs of the population and life statistics concepts.
16. principles of planning and management and the economics of the local health system.
17. ethical and legal principles of the medical profession and the legal aspects of the practice of the profession and medical errors.
18. principles of scientific research and its applications.
19. common health problems in Syria.
20. foundations and principles of surgical pathology and methods of patient care before and after surgery
21. Principles of oncology and treated.
22. principles of emergency medicine and management form.
23. medical principles, including the privacy and confidentiality of patients guarantee.
24. Principles of Medical Audit and its importance in quality assurance.
B - mental skills:
Must be a graduate acquired the following skills:
1. The initial clinical diagnostic mode after data clinical history and physical examination and investigations associated with the purpose of solving the basic problems of clinical analysis and the most common.
2. Application crucial and critical thinking and evidence-based and evidence in dealing with the global medical literature and in professional work.
3. gather and organize clinical and non-clinical information and audit and evaluate information.
4. formulate appropriate research questions in the field of interest or health needs.
5. take appropriate decisions in the exercise of the medical profession.
6. assess the reality of the health problems in the community, including those relating to the performance of the health system.
7. Ensure efficiency for the cost of all remedial measures.
C - professional and practical skills:
It must be a graduate of an acquired Mharratalamlah and the following professional:
1. taking and recording a comprehensive satisfying story based on the patient including health-related behavior, follow the appropriate communication skills information.
2. conduct a comprehensive physical and diligent examination of patients of all ages and both sexes, including psychological state.
3. The performance of all the skills appropriate basic operation of the profession in the future under the supervision and accredited training program which includes at a minimum (which in practical containing the record of the student Log Book)
1. measurement of body temperature
2. measuring the pulse pressure.
3. Give muscular injection, intravenous and subcutaneous.
4. The withdrawal of a blood sample and send it to the informant in an appropriate manner.
5. measure blood sugar and interpret the results.
6. Develop a catheter and intravenous peripheral.
7. perform blood transfusions and methods of identifying cliques vessels.
8. take a urine sample for a transplant and fumbling, an investigating pregnancy, the presence of sugar and protein.
9. perform occult blood in the stool examination.
10-determine the dose of insulin and ways of giving.
11-throat swab procedure.
12. Asamlakh withdraw from the external ear canal.
13-use respiratory flow gauge.
14-Wound Care and stitched.
15. an examination of the genital organs.
16. Check out the vagina.
17. Conduct Pap smear.
18. conduct normal spontaneous birth vaginally.
19-application of surgical instruments sterilization techniques.
20-sterilize the hands of a surgical procedure.
21. To take all measures to prevent infection.
22. Application Foley catheter for men and women.
23. conduct ECG electrical and interpretation of the result.
24. Application nasogastric tube.
25. Statistics burns care.
26. basic life support skills.
27. install some structural injuries.
28. Move the patient transfer techniques.
29. intubation tracheae.
30. Eye and ear examination.
31. The application giving oxygen using facial mask.
32. writing a prescription.
33. written medical report.
34. Methods of neonatal resuscitation.
36. The medical examination before marriage.
37. The application of vaccines.
38. medical advice.
39. Health education.
40. written death report.
4. The provision of primary ambulatory measures to cases of wounds and critical situations.
5. Develop a complete plan for the management of the patient into account the psychological and social circumstances.
6. Writing a prescription is safe for all common situations.
7. identify cases to be forwarded to the higher level of care.
8. access to the patient's informed consent in all cases due.
9. The ability to analyze the data statistically, interpreting and displayed using the computer.
10. Participation in scientific sessions and prepare appropriate offers so
D - general and transferable skills:
It must be a graduate acquired the following general skills:
1. demonstrate appropriate communication skills with patients, parents and colleagues.
2. The use of information technology in the professional field.
3. Work with a group and within a multidisciplinary team.
4. discussion and negotiation skills.
5. self-learning ability and ability to ensure lifelong learning.
6. research skills by working with a research team specialist.
7. skills in writing a scientific article.
8. dealing with medical records including electronic.
9. management skills, including time management.
10-supply and diction skills.
11-job skills under difficult circumstances as cases of crises and epidemics and wrenches.